Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Starting Up

Its past 5 a.m. and I still haven't slept. Yeah, I know, I'm a machine.

Been a long night here in Hard Alley. Three giefers and a ton of objects later its finally quiet. I want to thank Beyond, Vasile and Leose (who probably won't read this) for helping me out tonight. Thanks guys!

I would like to take a few minutes to talk about pizza now. I waited almost three hours for a pizza my mom made tonight. She was awesome enough to make the dough and everything. And even though it had pasta sauce instead of pizza sauce, it was the best pizza I've had in a long time. Although, I have been living off cafeteria food for quite awhile so I'm not sure how much that actually means. Thanks mom!

Also, someone stole my taquitos this week. I want them back, plus interest.

0 comments: