Tuesday, June 16, 2009

...I'll Never Stop

You see what I did there? Anyway, on to business.

This week in Hard Alley:

  • I battled my arch nemisis, jase, and his army of alts.
  • Hard Rust was interviewed in Jumpman Lane's Slut Magazine. (Sorry, no link. I lost it. lol.)
  • I further modified my AO and was asked to blog about AO modification. (Look for it in the Hard Couture blog.)
  • I met Vas' alt, who's human. WUT.
  • Queeny and I were paid L$500 by Vas while he was drunk to be naked for like 2 minutes.

Oh yeah, here's a little something from my IM archives for you all:
[2009/06/12 14:41] Beryl Scholessinger: what is a trouble maker
[2009/06/12 14:42] Calie Warden: someone who makes trouble...

A happy birthday to Maya (who probably won't be reading this) who turned 20 today.

Konichiwa, bitches!

0 comments: